There is a wealth of info on the Amel Blogs.  Also Bill Rouse is a great resource.

Aras
Sharki #163 1988

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:55 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:
Hi;

We used ACMO France that supplies AMEL. They have all the information on all the boats originally supplied and were very professional and responsive. The rigging arrived in good condition and to exact measurements. If there are any upgrades that AMEL may have done throughout the years, they are aware of them and will ship per the latest design. I would recommend them. The price for the total rigging materials was in the 12-13K Euros of the A54. I do not know the pricing for the SM. If you are in the Med, I would highly recommend Nicky Sammut for the installation. He is based out of Malta, is fast and professional and will travel. Good luck.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

-----Original Message-----
From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Seckin Barlas via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 8:19 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] change standing rigging SM

Dear Friends;

I want to change my standing rigging of my SM#76.
She about 28 years old and haven’t changed yet - unfortunately.

Do you have any recommendations for me?

Can you please share the parts list?
Prices?
Is it better to prefer original Amel? Or shall I find some aftermarket solutions?

I appreciate for all your valuable responses in advance… Seckin HAYAT SM#76

--
Aras Grinius