Re: Mango fuel filter question

James Alton

Arlo,

  My apologies.  After taking a closer look, I think that Craig is correct that what you have is a fuel water separator that does not have a filter inside.  I was looking at the top portion of your photo which looks identical to the filter housing that I have on my boat but the bottom part of yours does look different than mine.   I believe that this link shows what you have:  https://www.asap-supplies.com/products/drive-force-cav-fuel-separator-45lph-alloy-bowl-302005

Best,

James Alton

On Sep 14, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

Hello there. So I am.looking to change my fuel filters (routine service) and I  have no idea what the original Amel fuel system used for this filter. I have already changed the one on the engine but not this little gem...I have a Mango. Any ideas ? It is attached to the tank selector valve <20200914_094926.jpg><20200914_094918.jpg>