Re: Mango fuel filter question

Arlo

Once again, this group  is awesome, and I appreciate the quick info. I will check it tomorrow and see how the fuel looks. So I only have 1 spin on filter on the engine then. So this begs the question of adding a Racor 500FG so that I can have a primary filter on the bulkhead with a visual on fuel quality and a fuel vacuum gauge as an indicator of filter condition before it gets to the secondary filter on the engine. I had this setup on my previous Ford Lehman and it worked like a champ. I also had an inline electric fuel pump that I used to prime the Racor when changing filters.

Any thoughts?