Re: Onan MDKAL Generator Fuel Solenoid SM2000

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Mike and Jose,

The PO was wrong. My MDKAL starts immediately without any preheat.

Find a Kubota dealer who has a roving mechanic...

Good luck

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 15/09/2020, at 7:13 AM, Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Mike,
When I bought the boat the previous owner told me that the generator needed to be preheated for at least 20 seconds. I do that every time and it starts every time. I hope this helps you.