Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow locker seals

Aras Grinius

McMaster Carr carries gasket material that matches and works/  I've used it opn my 1998 Sharki

Aras
Sharki #163 1988

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:16 AM Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:
Has anyone found a proper gasket for the Amel deck and cockpit lockers? I see lots of initial investigation so I am hoping that someone can post what they finally settled on. I see 1 post about ordering from Amel. I have a 1985 Mango so its unlikely that Amel will have these in stock. So I am looking for an after market solution.

I know of 1 other Mango owner also looking for a good replacement gasket source and model number.

Thanks
Arlo
1985 Amel Mango # 46

--