Re: Bilge Tube Float Switch

Stefan Jeukendrup

Hi Gary,

My bilge switch is an APEM On-Off switch with long toggle. Unfortunately theĀ  631xxxx or 636xxxx number is no longer readable...
The number might be 631H/2-5 according to the datasheet on

For the exact configuration please check the number on the switch that starts with 631..... and let us know.

The black nylon string is attached using polyolefin adhesive heat shrinkable tubing

Hope this helps you,

Stefan Jeukendrup
sv Malaka Queen
SM2k # 348 @Turkey

Join to automatically receive all group messages.