Re: Chesapeake Surveyor

Mark Garver

Try Edward Harbour, we used him when we were buying our SM a few years ago and he was really good.

HARBOUR MARINE, LLC
217 Silver Maple Drive
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
(757) 477-2532

Best,

Mark
S/V It’s Good
Gloucester Point, VA

On Sep 20, 2020, at 1:54 PM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

Hi Alan. Apparently Mike is retiring in a couple weeks so we won’t be able to use him. Hope you, Laura and Ora Pai are well.

Ian & Margaret
Loca Lola II
SM153

On Sep 20, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Ian, hope you guys are doing well, we just got an insurance survey from Mike Previti based out of Solomon's. Very happy with the results.
His number +1 410-610-8761
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai