Re: Loss of drive on my Santorin

Brent Cameron

I was pretty sure it had to be the cable. Glad you didn’t have to go into the water to sort it. Good luck!

Brent

On Sep 21, 2020, 5:05 AM -0400, Grant Starling via groups.io <grantstarling@...>, wrote:
Ok, so I think I have got to the bottom of the issue.  It’s the cable adjustment.  Seems obvious now.  I disconnected the cable and shifted the box by hand, loads of drive.  So I am going to have to order and fit a new shifter cable and the original style terminator as I had to cut this cable down slightly to fit a non-standard terminator which is now where I realise the whole problem started.  Basically stick to the original terminator fitting when replacing cables...

I will confirm finally once fitted and fully sorted.  Grant

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada