From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...>
Sent: Sunday, 20 September 2020 6:54 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Chesapeake Surveyor

Hi Alan. Apparently Mike is retiring in a couple weeks so we won’t be able to use him. Hope you, Laura and Ora Pai are well.

Ian & Margaret
Loca Lola II
SM153

On Sep 20, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Ian, hope you guys are doing well, we just got an insurance survey from Mike Previti based out of Solomon's. Very happy with the results.
His number +1 410-610-8761
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai