Re: Manual Bilge Pump

Mark Pitt

Hi Guillaume,

   It is a Whale Henderson Mark V manual bilge pump.  As you are in Greece, the best place to buy a repair kit is SVB in Germany.  They have an English language site and inexpensive shipping.  The repair kit is listed here:

https://www.svb24.com/en/whale-repair-kit-for-henderson-mk-5-pump.html

Mark Pitt

Sabbatical III, SM419, Rhode Island, USA

On 9/21/2020 8:41 AM, Cathy & Guillaume via groups.io wrote:
Recently, as we have been using the manual bilge pump quite a lot due to a problem on the AMFA electric pump, I noticed a leak on that pump, and getting worse. Grey water coming from the ceiling of the engine room...! Has anyone had that pump leak? What is the brand/model (Henderson, Whale,?) and any idea where to find spare parts or replacement?

Many thanks in advance!

Guillaume
Carpathia III, SM2K #293
Now in Athens