Re: Eno 4 burner Stove grate and standoffs

Alan Leslie

Hi Eric,

First, I took a piece of stainless rod, bent the ends 90 degrees and threaded them, drilled a hole each side vertically through the stove side bar, mounted the rod and put a washer and nut underneath, that stops the fypans from sliding out.
Second I got some stainless tube and cut standoffs the appropriate length and fabricated small supports from U section stainless, drilled a hole in the bottom and put a self tapping screw through both into the stove top where the plastic ones were located.
Sorry I don't have any pictures.
I can;t get to Elyse for the foreseeable future.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437