Re: After market engine mounts ? #replacement

eric freedman

I always use Factory supplied parts for both the engine and generator.
With respect to the engine mounts do the mounting holes line up with
your existing mounts.
Do you have the alignment tool for your engine?
Are you just changing 2 mounts?
Fair winds,
Eric
SM 376

On September 23, 2020 at 2:32 PM "Paul Guenette via groups.io" <paulguenette@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am looking at replacing the engine mounts on my 2004 Yanmar 4JH3-HTE engine.

The current Yanmar mounts, (on the fuel and oil filter side), are labeled 200 which I believe would mean they are Yanmar part number  YAN 129670-08351.

There are other companies like R & D  and Poly Flex that make after market  engine mounts.

Have any of you tried any of the aftermarket engine mounts ?

If so, what has your experience been ?

Thank you.

Paul

Aramis, SM 2000,  444