Re: Turbo question

Alain Blanchard <akdf85@...>

Hello Rob

I remember this video about turbo. It might Help ... There are 4 videos  on the subject.

Alain

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 24 sept. 2020 à 02:59, Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> a écrit :

 Question??? Are you sure of the engine desig?  TMD22 is the usual engine , not the TAMD...

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, OPUA,NZ

On 24/09/2020, at 10:10 AM, Rob Hughes via groups.io <svluna01@...> wrote:

<Screenshot_20200923-170405.png>

This is my 6 yr old turbo from Volvo tamd22 after being cleaned. I have a loss of rpm only able to get 2200. Is this rust color normal? I'm wondering about all the pitting. I have a new turbo on order. Just want to see if I have another issue that needs addressing. And if anyone has pictures of their turbo after cleaning could you share that please.