Re: Manual Bilge Pump

Mark McGovern

Guillaume,

My AMFA Marina electric sump pump stopped working just this past weekend.  I removed it from the engine room and took it apart and found that one of the two (2) diaphragms inside has failed completely.  The pump is quite simple and easy to service.  I am going to make temporary replacements diaphragms out of a sheet of Neoprene in the short term. If they work well, I will just keep the temporary diaphragms in service.  I did find that TF Marine in Italy still makes and sells this pump as a  Model TM 50.  They also still make and sell spare parts for the pump.  I have attached the exploded assembly drawing for the pump to this message and below is the contact information for TF Marine:

TF MARINE SRL
Lucca – Italy
Tel & Fax: +39 0584 338238
website: www.tfmarine.it
email: info@...

I hope you, your family,  and Carpathia III are well!

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara