Re: Galley fridge intermittently cooling

Sv Garulfo

Thanks Mark for the offer! Interesting how many people actually carry that type of equipment. I’m looking forward to learn more about the process and de-mystify fridges. I may take you on your offer and it’ll be a pleasure to see you guys in Tahiti or Moorea anyway.

Thomas

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 at 18:13, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Thomas,

If you need a vacuum pump and gauges, I have a set. You know where to find me J

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us