How to prime fresh water on an Amel 55, anyone?

Billy Newport

We turned off the fresh water pump from the DC panel and let a tap run which lowered the water pressure to 0 before doing some plumbing work today. I expected that when I turned back on the fresh water pump breaker, the pump would repressurize the circuit but turning on the breaker didn't do anything. The fresh water pump isn't starting.

How do I get the fresh water system going again? The Amel manual has very little if nothing about it or at least than I can find.

Any help apprec,
Billy

Amel 55#56