Bottom paint

Patrick McAneny

The bottom of my keel is going to be sand blasted in a few day,I will immediately apply several coats of Petit Rustlok ,followed by several coats of barrier coat and then a couple of coats of bottom paint. I have used Sea Hawk Biocop before and their Cukote also. They say to compare it to Micron CSC ,which is like $80 Gal. compared to $210. for Cukote ,big difference when you are talking about six gallons. Has anyone used CSC and would they use it again? I need a paint good for salt and fresh water,any recommendations.
BTW , the new rub rails are being shipped today ,for you owners that were part of the group purchase.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans