Re: generator pcb board

Barry Connor

Thank you Jeff,

Early this year my Onan generator was giving trouble and I thought that it might be the PCB, it was the 2 relays which I changed. I have  ordered from your supplier so now Arkansas Valley Diesel Service are only showing one left available on Ebay. The delivery time to Florida seems very slow, I hope that they still have this board and they don't have to source it!
Last year I had to have my Desallator board fixed, was lucky that Desallator, Antibes had a person in Holland who did this for them as the boards for the 220v Desallator are not available.
As our boats age we will find many more parts that are becoming rare.
This forum is actually the best, I doubt any other boat builder has anything to match.
Thank you also Bill for all your assistance.

Hope the Colombian contact can assist.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"