From: Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Forward looking Sonar - Amel 54 - Furuno NavNet Plotter Network

Hi Stefan,

Actually the B&G version got some pretty bad press. I have no first hand experience so I cannot confirm.
If your plotter supports video-in you could consider this one: https://echopilot.com/products/fls-platinum-engine/

This company has been working on this stuff for quite some time and what I've seen they get pretty decent reviews.

Kind regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121