Re: Deck painting

Kaplan,Andre

Jose,
Thank you.
Is there a particular color I need? How many coats should be applied? Any advice on how to apply? How long to wait for drying.
Andre

On Sep 30, 2020, at 10:07 AM, Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:

*** Attention: This is an external email. Use caution responding, opening attachments or clicking on links. ***
Andre
Try first of all - POLYTROL
Don´t solve the cracks but improve the appearance.

<Unknown.jpeg>

regards

José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
josealegr@gmail.com
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 14:52, Kaplan,Andre <kaplan@...> wrote:
To All
I have a 1988 Mango lying in Westbrook, CT. I’m considering repainting my deck, photo attached.
There are no discernible leaks associated with the cracks. What are my options for repainting the deck with goal of minimizing further cracks and improving appearance?
Thanks for any advice

Andre Kaplan
Renaissance 2000
Mango 71 88