From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jose Alegria
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 11:13 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Deck painting

Andre

One coat - 1 liter it is enough, use a normal brush and wait at least 48 hours

There are only one color- transparent.

The original color must be restored by this kind of " varnish".

Make a picture before and after.

regards

José Alegria

A55#003MERIT

josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 15:13, Kaplan,Andre <kaplan@...> wrote:

Jose,

Thank you.

Is there a particular color I need? How many coats should be applied? Any advice on how to apply? How long to wait for drying.

Andre

On Sep 30, 2020, at 10:07 AM, Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:

*** Attention: This is an external email. Use caution responding, opening attachments or clicking on links. ***

Andre

Try first of all - POLYTROL

Don´t solve the cracks but improve the appearance.

<Unknown.jpeg>

regards

José Alegria

A55#003MERIT

josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 14:52, Kaplan,Andre <kaplan@...> wrote:

To All
I have a 1988 Mango lying in Westbrook, CT. I’m considering repainting my deck, photo attached.
There are no discernible leaks associated with the cracks. What are my options for repainting the deck with goal of minimizing further cracks and improving appearance?
Thanks for any advice

Andre Kaplan
Renaissance 2000
Mango 71 88