Re: Forward looking Sonar - Amel 54 - Echopilot FLS 2D frequency vs B&G Sonic Speed Sensors or Depth Sounders

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

Jose,
That is a great news to use the FLS transducer in the B&G through hull and use the B&G inside the hull.
I would like to have the B&G FLS and use it as a second chartplotter with navionics charts.
This could also bring wind and speed to the system with navigation tools.
I have cmap on my Furuno Navnet and Maxsea and discovered some places where navionics on my tablet helped a lot at the US-eastcoast and Bahamas .
Greetings from home in germany to everyone, Boat is still in Fort Lauderdale, borders to US are closed for people from EU/Schengen
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54#162