Re: Forward looking Sonar - Amel 54 - Furuno NavNet Plotter Network

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks Ken, we have the Interphase which I believe is out of production now. The biggest difficulty in interpretation is the interference caused by choppy sea. However, having said that, with experience and using the right parameters valuable information is there. I was interested to find what unit you were using in case at some time I might need to replace the Interphase.

Thanks again

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 02 October 2020 at 06:08 Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

Danny and Yvonne,

Aquarius has a Echo Pilot 2D Professional.  It does have a stand alone display, and I like it that way.

Best,

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262