From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Kleman
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 3:01 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dive Compressor mounting on SM

So, I've just purchased a dive compressor and am installing it. It fits perfectly and snugly on it's rubber feet between the dive tank storage and the port cockpit lazarette divider....using 25 1/2 of the 26 inches available. My question is how people have secured their compressors in place. I don't want to remove the rubber feet to control the vibration and there is not an obvious answer (to me). Securing it to the dive tank storage and lazarette divider seems awkward and would transfer a lot of vibration. I've looked at the pics on this site but it wasn't helpful. Or have people not permanently secured it ?

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K 422