Re: Forward looking Sonar - Amel 54 - Echopilot FLS 2D frequency vs B&G Sonic Speed Sensors or Depth Sounders

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Yes Ken. Ypu3 have to see it before you believe it. I dont know how supercharged my senses are  in those circumstances until there is an unexpected bump noise on the boat. Boy do I jump.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 03 October 2020 at 18:43 Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

Danny,

I also could not believe that the reefs/bommies came straight up from 50M. Amazing!  And, I would be moving along at 6kts and was able to see them 80 meters in front of me.  80 meters gives me plenty of time to stop Aquarius.

Best,

Ken
Aquarius SM2K262