Re: Forward looking Sonar - Amel 54 - Echopilot FLS 2D frequency vs B&G Sonic Speed Sensors or Depth Sounders

Dave Ritten

Hi Porter
The latest version of Ge2kap is now called Sat2chart as it provides access to a number of different satellite image sources and produces output files in other formats besides kap. I have setup a windows virtual machine on my Mac in parallel with MacOS, this allows me to run any windows only apps that I need. I am using Vmware Fusion and it is efficient, easy to setup and relatively inexpensive. I recently created imagery for New Caledonia and Vanuatu on this machine and it worked quite well.
Regards

--
Dave Ritten
Auckland