Re: Fibreglass cowling enclosure around C Drive

Barry, if you like, have the surveyor call me. The rubber bushing that Eric describes is held in place by a bolt that is tapped into the iron ballast. The process of changing the rubber bushing is fairly simple. If you can move the C-Drive side to side 5mm, or more, the bushing needs replacing. I have the instructions in my Amel Book. I also have drawings, etc.

I hope this helps you.

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 8:22 PM seagasm <seagasm@...> wrote:
Thanks Eric, I don't think it is of any concern, the surveyor picked it up and this was his first Amel so he had no understanding of the construction.

Kind Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM#171