Re: Tender Amel 54

John Clanton

Mohammad & Aty,

We have the Highfield 340 in Hypalon and have enjoyed it, and had no quality issues.  The length of the tender prevents the use of the gangway without first lowering the dinghy, which is an annoyance.  That being said, I have not measured to see what size dinghy would work without interfering with the gangway.

The ride is nice and the double floor keeps water from getting on everything.

John W. Clanton

S/V Devereux, A55, No.65

Currently untouched for a year and a day in Antibes, France

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.