From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teun BAAS via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 7:15 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Tender Amel 54

Hi Aty & Mohammad,

Hope you guys are doing well with this COVID situation – I am not sure when I can get back to the boat in AUSTRALIA but I don’t think it will be before Q2 2021.

Although you asked about the HIGHFIELD just wanted to share since I know you appreciate (very) high quality stuff. 😊

I had 5 tenders in 18 months – 2 of them were HIGHFIELDS; I will save you the story.

Best dinghy, bar none, is the Offshore Cruising Tenders. They are located in NZ and only custom build. Expensive but, in my opinion, well worth the extra $$$$$

https://octenders.co.nz

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT – A54 #128

October 6, 2020 07:12:44