Re: Sea Chest

No, they did not, but I agree that it would be a good idea
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:11 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Thanks. I do like the manifold made in Martinique. The only thing I would do differently is instead of the 90° elbow at the end, I would have a removable cap to enable access to the main pipe section for cleaning.

Question: Did Amel install a one-way flow valve in this section coming off the vetus strainer? I have one and it seems logical as I would not want water being sucked out of the AC system etc by the engine or generator.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff