Re: Tender Amel 54

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Teun,

I have also been looking at the OCT website. I have to say it does look great.

Is there any way that the hard tender, can bang the hull of Amelit? Maybe near the stern? Or when you hoist the OCT?

Kind regards

Nick

Amelia 54-019 Leros

On 9 Oct 2020, at 06:21, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Teun;

Thanks for the detailed breakdown.

A few issues that concerns me about the OCT, is the ride in a chop, the stability, low speed maneuverability, due to its flat bottom design. We often go on long excursions with the tender and we do encounter some rough water from time to time.

What has your experience been regarding these?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099