Re: Tender Amel 54

Mark Erdos

Hi Bill,

To prove your point. I have never used the seat cover for our Highfield. I really have no use for it and would have preferred it if they took $20 off the price of the dinghy and kept it. I guess I have added to the cause J

We do like the Highfield dinghy.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us