Re: Sea Chest

Mark Erdos

Hi Tom,

I am in the process of ordering the part to make the manifold similar to the one Bill showed in Amel-Martinique.

My concern is, the impossible to find hose barb is in very tight. If I damage it when removing, I’m in a tough spot. At some point the manifold has to connect to the strainer. I am having difficulty finding any hose barb either 35mm or 1 3/8”.

I have a note into Amel to see if they have one. A bit of a long shot but I’m out of options.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us