Re: Sea Chest

Porter McRoberts

This is the kind of project I would not undertake unless within walking distance to a great chandlery ripe with plumbing options. My adventure down this rabbit hole was complicated even with one close.
Mark if you get in a bind I have a extra stainless manifold.

Porter

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152, Moorea
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Oct 12, 2020, at 9:18 AM, Doug Smith via groups.io <dugsmith98@...> wrote:

Could you take an appropriate sized plastic pipe fitting to a plumbing or machine shop and have them cut the threads into the plastic?

Thanks, Doug Smith

Amel 54-113, Aventura
Deltaville, VA USA
Dugsmith98@...

On Oct 12, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

I heard back from US Plastics. This fitting is not one they make. Also, not available from Banjo or McMaster.  I am at a complete loss for this fitting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plastic 1¼” male pipe thread to a 35mm ( or, 1 3/8”)  hose barb

<image001.png>

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper