Re: Sea Chest

Mark Erdos

Porter,

Thanks for that very kind safety net offer.

I think I have this figured out. I am going to use a 1-1/2” hose barb and sand down the edges of the barb. I should then be able to warm the hose enough to get it over the fitting. We are only taking 3mm here so 1.5mm all around should do the trick.

I just place my order at McMaster for the entire assembly. Fingers crossed.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us