Re: Sq. footage of hull

Pat,

I can tell you that the many times we painted the bottom, it took most of a 20-liter pale (available in most parts of the world). We painted 2 full coats and a 3rd on the waterline, keel, skeg, and rudder.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Pat,

I don’t know the sq ft but, I have always estimated 4 gallons for three coats. Also, I add an extra gallon for extra paint at the water-line and downward about one foot. Total: 5 gallons.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us