Re: Volvo fuel injector

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Hello Ahmet,

My email is:  uster at rocketmail dot com

For the price: US$ 350 or 300 Euro each.

As I mentioned, the 4 injectors are in Sint Maarten where I hope to be back to Mid November.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thursday, October 15, 2020, 09:17:01 AM CDT, ahmet kipcak <ahmetkipcak@...> wrote:

Hi Alexander,
May I ask your email to confirm parts and price,
Please

Ahmet

Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io <uster@...> şunları yazdı (11 Eki 2020 21:22):

Hello Ahme,

I have 4 injectors.
But they are in Sint Maarten and I am stuck in France.
Should be able to be back in Nov.

I purchased mine as spare from Diesel Services of America (I don’t recommend that company) but the Volvo part is 3581135 (for the TMD 22 P) - many mistakes are made with these injectors - mine are correct.

http://www.nikimat.com/factures/2015_03_15_diesel_of_america_spare_injector.jpg

Since you have the TMD 22 P here is a list of the other parts I have (just in case).

http://supermaramu2000.com/parts_for_sale/volvo_tmd_22_p.html

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Sunday, October 11, 2020, 01:03:15 PM CDT, ahmet kipcak <ahmetkipcak@...> wrote:

Hi everybady,
I am looking for Bosch fuel injector for my volvo TMD22 P (1999) engine. I need your advices to find a supplier for europe.
İnjectorModel :
2FH KBEL 68P67  200bar

Thanks for your support

Ahmet