Re: Offshore Health Insurance

Craig Briggs

Hey Kent,
Know you're the Doc, but my Medicare Part C plan let's me get reimbursed for overseas care (yes, I've got to pay first and then submit for reimbursement, and it can't exceed "normal and customary" which is a rarity in other countries). Just a thought. Yes, US health care is WAY too complicated. I think I read that overhead costs - insurance companies and government - are much more than the actual health care itself. Glad you're a real Doctor, but you'd have an Amel 60 or maybe two if you had gone into health insurance!
Cheers, Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL