Re: C-Drive Oil drain - Alternative

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Thanks Craig, your message is relaxing me. ;-)

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Craig Briggs via groups.io" <sangaris@...>
Datum: Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2020 um 19:22
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] C-Drive Oil drain - Alternative

Hi Rudi,

I commented on this in post #47906, which you might want to read. I suggested that 2-3 months with emulsified water-oil will not cause a problem and show pictures of my pristine drive shaft after 9 months of a "milk" bath.

I doubt that suction on one of the hoses will be effective as both are at the top of the upper unit and you'll just suck air once the oil level drops a bit.

Craig, -- SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL