From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Smith via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 10:23 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Super Maramu Bimini

Our bimini fabric is worn and needs replacement. This is cheaper than we could find locally.  The quote from Amel is for 1 914,19  Euros plus shipping and taxes, with delivery in 6 to 8 weeks. I am certain it will be of higher quality than we could have made locally! If you have the original tubes and set up, you might consider this!

Karen Smith and Bill Kinney
Harmonie SM #160
Annapolis, Maryland