Re: Super Maramu Bimini

Stephane Thomaso

hello
I am interesting to see more about your bimini , could you send a photo because I don't understand clearly what you describe !  thanks

Le jeu. 22 oct. 2020 à 15:54, Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> a écrit :
We are full time live-aboards so it might be different for you but I would strongly recommend adding a zip out window panel forward. It makes a huge difference (especially for the unlucky soul who sits on the starboard side). It also gives you another option when deciding about eating/hanging out outside in terms of the wind or rain.

Also, not sure what the Amel supplied unit is made of but we've been super happy with the sunbrella product with the plastic inner layer.

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K 422