24 v main switch

Paul Osterberg

I'm in the process to install LiFePO4 cells, I like to tidy up among some of the wiring, install some fuses etc. Now to my question. From the 24 V main switch there are 5 cables.one thick black cable maybe +90 sqmm, I guess for the bowrhruster,. two red cables around 50 sqmm, assume one for windlass and one for the three electric furlingĀ  motors. Then there are two red maybe 16 sqmm, guess they are for rest Autopilot fridge and frezzers instrument etc. Attached a photo can anyone confirm my assumptions or give a better understanding which cable goes to where?
Paul on sykerpa SM 259 Lagos PortugalĀ