Re: 24 v main switch

Chris Doucette

It is indeed the way it is..  also the same for the 110v inverter.  I, in upgrading to my Lipo / Victron added fuses and a switch for the charging devices and the inverter.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 7:28 PM, Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas@...> wrote:

Bill,
I noted that, in IPANEMA, the cables from the battery chargers connect to the battery side of the main switch.  In other words, they are still hot after turning the main switches OFF. : Is this the way it should be?  It is OK if one knows but very important when installing new chargers or fiddling around with the alternator!!.  For that, I had to disconnect the battery output from the main bus.
I will add the bus bar if I have to add/modify anything on my system.

Jose
Ipanema SM2K 278