Re: 24 v main switch

Randall Walker

This is the correct way to do charging units. I will attach a link to some of the most informative info on the web.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:28 AM Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill,
I noted that, in IPANEMA, the cables from the battery chargers connect to the battery side of the main switch.  In other words, they are still hot after turning the main switches OFF. : Is this the way it should be?  It is OK if one knows but very important when installing new chargers or fiddling around with the alternator!!.  For that, I had to disconnect the battery output from the main bus.
I will add the bus bar if I have to add/modify anything on my system.

Jose
Ipanema SM2K 278