Credit when credit is due

eric freedman

I cannot begin to tell all of you how impressed I am  with Amel and particularly Thierry.

They never fail to surprise me..

Last night Monday about 1-2 AM I wrote to Thierry at Amel with my tale of woe with my bow thruster.

Around 10:30 AM I received Thierry's offer for a new gear set for my bow thruster.

I accepted and sent him my card info- I just assumed that it was late in the day Monday and POSSIBLY my parts would go out Tuesday .

I sent an email to Thierry earlier tonight asking when he expects to ship my parts. He sent me a note just now saying

he was driving to work and that the parts were sent out MONDAY. He said he would give me the tracking info when he gets to the office.

For those of us who try a work around of Amel spares. Please bear in mind the incredible support we receive from

Amel.. They cannot afford to stock our parts and provide us with such exceptional support without our support.

GREAT JOB AMEL --- THIERRY

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite