Re: Differences between Super Maramu (SM) and Super Maramu 2000 (SM2000; SM2k)

I agree...Joel Potter can be reached at Joel Potter <jfpottercys"at"att.net>

He owned 2 SMs and 1 54..He specializes in selling Amels.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 8:26 PM Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Your best bet would be to reach out to Joel Potter

On Oct 28, 2020, at 9:18 PM, jimbo ken <jimbokennedy@...> wrote:

I have searched the group but can not find anything that lists what are the main differences between the early SM and the SM 2000 - could somebody please point me to the post if they know it or list the top differences -

Jim