Main Furler - Sail stuck / jammed

Santorin LO

Hi Group,

When left the electrician for few mins to go through the main control panel (above the steering) in order to reinforce, clean up and do the contacts - he was playing too much with the main fuller button - from here I believe you can guess what happened...

Right now the sail is well stuck can't move in or out (closed position). Do anyone has an idea how to release?

It happened to me once previously but was 50% out so was able to shake the boom, then in / out few attempts and released. This time seem to be much more complicated.

Please any