From: svbebe <yahoogroups@svbebe.com>
Subject: [Amel] Re: washing machine
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Danny,

Go to the files section of this website and download "Washer Dryer Manual." If you have a problem I will email it to you. Hint: Do not try the dryer function "Sechage Seul" unless you like really hot damp clothes.

This should help you.

Please tell your wife that I have been searching for lemon cake as good as she made for us...can't find it.

Best,

Bill
s/v Bebe SM2 - #387
Currently Cairns, Australia

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "simms@..." <simms@...> wrote:

Hi all, can anyone help with translating the symbols on the control dials on the Brandt clothes washer on the SM. We don't have an owners manual for ours.
Just would like to say how helfull we find this site and all you lovely people. A great resource, thankyou all again
Danny and Yvonne SM299