Re: Just completed a 2900nm tough passage - two little switches almost ruined my month: Bilge Float Switch and Volvo D3-110C auxiliary stop

Mark Erdos

Scott,

Glad to hear you found your issues.

Putting a water sensor on the tube is a GREAT idea!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us