Shore Power Breaker Trip - Problem apparently on the boat

Mark Garver

Two nights ago our shore power breaker tripped, so I shut all power circuits down on the boat and tried to reset it and got a spark and smoke at the shore power pedestal. Tried another pedestal so began to investigate on the boat. Found a problem, but since I don’t have a complete wiring diagram I’m kind of guessing as I go along. Does anyone know what this is or function of this? It appears to be where shore power comes in and out. There are a lot of burnt wires behind it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
S/V It’s Good
SM #105